Power ISO is an application for creating and mounting compressing CD/ DVD images. Power ISO is also known for its proprietary DAA disc format image files.
Other supporting format consists of ISO, BIN, NRG, and CDI. Power ISO could able to modify all supported CD images format. The maximum file size of Power ISO can process up to 256 GB.
Power ISO computing company currently produces power ISO. The registration of domain name is an address in Beijing, China.
INSTALLATION OF PowerISO:-
The following steps will help us to know that how Power ISO can be installed:-
- Find out the location where set up of Power ISO is installed. Click on Power ISO where it is found.
- Click on “I Agree on the button in the licensing agreement” window.
- Now choose the install location and then click on install to continue installation.
- After installation is complete, click on next button.
- Check the “remove all” button and then click on “close” button.
- Installation of Power ISO has completed, and we can run it on our system.
USE OF PowerISO AS ISO MOUNTER:-
The use of Power ISO as ISO MOUNTER can be summed up in following points:-
- Mount ISO file using the main program;-
a. Click the “Mount” button on the toolbar. Power ISO shows “ISO mount” menu
b. Click on the virtual drive from the pop-up menu.
c. Choose the file that has to be mount then click “open” to mount it.
- Mount ISO using shell context menu:-
a. Open “My computer” and select file we want to mount it.
b. Right click on the selected file, the shell context menu will pop up.
c. Choose “Mount image to drive” menu and then select the virtual drive created by Power ISO.
d. Click on selected drive, the ISO MOUNTER and then click on “open” to mount.
HOW TO MAKE PowerISO AS BOOTABLE IMAGE FILE:-
The following points will help us to make Power ISO as the bootable image file:-
- Now run Power ISO.
- Click on “New” option present on the toolbar and choose file, go to new.
- Select “Data CD/DVD image” menu.
- Choose “add” button to add files and folders.
- Choose “Action,” under it click “new folder” option to create a new folder.
- Again choose “action” option under it click on “change label” as to change the default label.
- Click on “file” and go to “properties” option to set an ISO file property.
- Choose “action” and then click “boot” under it click on “add boot information” to load the bootable image file.
- Click on “save” button to save a file.
WHAT IS DAA FILE?
DAA File is the more advanced format for image file, which supports some modern and more powerful features like compression, password protection for image files.
DAA FILES is fast and include a rich set of features like data encryption, splitting into multiple volumes and much more. DAA stands for Direct Access Archive. DAA file is a powerful compression for image file format. DAA File also used for backing CD/ DVD.
STRENGTH OF DAA FILE:-
The strength of the DAA file can be summed up in following points:-
- Using DAA file we can reduce the size of the image file with compression.
- DAA file compresses the raw CD/DVD data with high quality.
- We can back up secret and own CD/DVD using DAA file.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENT FOR PowerISO INSTALLATION:-
The following requirement for Power ISO can be summed up in following points while installing it on our system:-
- Power ISO can be installed on the policy which has windows like Windows 98/ Window Me/ Window 2000/ Window XP/ Window 7/ Window 8 and window 10.
- Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
- At least 64 MB memory should be present in our system.
- At least 10 MB space should be current on the hard disk drive.
PowerISO USED AS ISO BURNER:-
Power ISO has the capability not only to burn ISO images but also burn other image files. Following will help us to carry out the burning of the iso image file:-
- Run Power ISO, and then click “open” button present on toolbars.
- Now choose “file” option and then under it click on “open” to open an existing ISO image file.
- Choose “burn” option present on toolbars, after choosing it a Power ISO would show ISO burner dialog.
- Click on burning drive and burn the drive which we want to.
- Set the burning speed.
- Now check the option “verify written data” to check data after burning.
- Click “Burn” button to start burning file.
PowerISO AS ISO EXTRACTOR:-
PowerISO can be used as “Extractor” we if follow below mention steps:-
- Extractor ISO file using the main program:-
a) Run Power ISO and then click “open “ button given on toolbars after that click on “file” under it choose “open” menu by double-clicking it
b) Choose the “Extract” button present on the toolbar. Power ISO shows the ISO extractor dialog box.
c) Click on target folder and choose “OK” to start the process of extraction.
- Extraction ISO using shall provide context menu:-
a) Now click on “My Computer” menu and select the ISO file for extraction.
b) Right click on selected file for getting shell context menu as the popup.
c) Click on “Extract here using file names and folders.”
d) Now, this process begins, and it automatically creates a folder with the file name.
HOW TO SPLIT ISO FILES WITH PowerISO:-
There are specific steps we need to follow to know how to split ISO files with Power ISO:-
- Run the Power ISO
- Hold CTRL key and then press O to open dialog window.
- Go to the folder that contains ISO file and opens it.
- Choose “file” option in the menu bar and then click “image properties.”
- Click “advanced” tab.
- Check “split to multiple volume” option which appears on the upper left of the dialog window.
- Select the size of each volume of our ISO file from “volume size” in the drop-down menu.
- Click “ok.”
PowerISO USED TO EDIT ISO FILE:-
The following points are as follows:-
- Run the Power ISO.
- Click on “open” button present on the toolbar and choose “file” option under it again click “open” open.
- Click on “add” button on the toolbar to add files and folders.
- Go to the “edit” option to edit a file and folder.
- Click on “ok” option after editing it.
Click Here To Download PowerISO
Also Cheak Out-
Microsoft Photo Editor For Windows 10